What We Offer
On joining ALPA India you will receive a unique id after scrutiny of your application and its acceptance.
This id will be used for all future references including members opting for the benevolent fund.
Your KYC would have to be updated via the website www.alpaindia.org.
- To be a member associate of IFALPA which represents 100,000 pilots over 100 countries?
- IFALPA has a tag line of GLOBAL VOICE OF PILOTS and rightfully so and a cursory glance at their website will show the giant strides they has taken with respect to all aspects affecting pilots the world over.
- IFALPA also has a seat on the ICAO.
- IFALPA conducts courses that are available to the member associates at concessional rates like accredited accident investigator, certified negotiator, runway safety etc.
- ALPA India would directly represent the matters affecting the Indian pilots with DGCA and MOCA.
- Brief the media on factual factors on the airline industry and the related incidents.
- Provide legal assistance to pilots in both aviation and non-aviation related matters through a panel of senior counsels across the country.
- To provide legal assistance internationally through our counsel based in Australia.
- ALPA India is in negotiations with 6 insurers to provide the best Cardiac and Cancer cover at the most economical rates.
- 10. ALPA India provides a unique benevolent fund which covers you up to 2.16 Cr nett and in case of no claims the entire monies contributed by you is returned at the end of 10 years or superannuation whichever is earlier with a 6% rate of simple interest. Expanded details in the Benevolent fund document.
- We intend to reach a membership base of 3000 pilots.
- We intend to have at least 50 accredited accident investigators and negotiators.
- Four regional runway safety teams.
- BID for a regional conference in INDIA.
- Provide medical insurance for members and their families.
- Cancer and Cardiac cover with direct payout to the member and not to a hospital.
- OPD insurance for support staff of pilots.
- Medical loans for cosmetic and dental procedures not ordinarily cover by medical insurers.
Should you have any queries please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get back to you at the earliest.
We extend a warm welcome our members and to our nonmember fellow aviators, we hope to
"SEE YOU ON BOARD SOON"
THE ALPA INDIA COMMITTEE